Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey

“A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence.”

So Leopold Stowkoski is inspiration for half of this blog at least, as I do enjoy art that can go on things other then silence. Namely, photography.

Yes, I'm yet another blogger who is going to litter the internet with their unoriginal yet not half bad photography, so if you don't want to see that I suggest you hit the back button now.

However, I also quite enjoy music (hence the quote); I can decently play the guitar, bass, french horn, piano, clarinet and trumpet, and will listen to pretty much anything.

So if you want to talk about music and can stand the posts of amateur photography, feel free to stick around.

But I'm not promising anything.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment